Welcome to the Halls of Hogwarts! We have been awaiting your arrival...

Sunday, February 14, 2010

More Legos & WWoHP Excitement

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you didn't run into any Gilderoy Lockhart's during today's adventures...

So it seems like LEGO has plans to not only make a new Harry Potter video game, but to actually create new LEGO sets! This came as a surprise as they have previously said that they would stop making these sets after Movie 4. However it appears that they have not kept that promise, because here are some new sets! I must admit, a burning home is not exactly what I think of when I imagine LEGO, but I guess whatever works!



Also I think that it is imporant to note that today while watching the Olympics I saw two TV spots for the Wizarding World. Of course I had already seen both online, but there is just something special about seeing them on TV! When are they going to have that opening date?!

No comments:

Post a Comment